Dark circles under the eyes that overshadow your facial and skin beauty are caused by unhealthy life, bad habits, allergic diseases and bone structure.
Reasons of Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under the eyes are a condition that bothers men and women. The bruises under the eyes will cause your skin to look unhealthy, neglected and tired. When we are sleep deprived and on tired days, dark circles under the eyes become more visible. At the same time, staying in front of the computer for long hours causes dark circles under the eyes. The looks are very important to impress the other side. However, dark circles under the eyes that cast a shadow on your skin beauty and gaze occur for many reasons. At the same time, eye structure or old age play an effective role in the formation of dark circles under the eyes.
Causes of Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles under the eyes may occur due to genetic and environmental reasons. In addition, excessive salt consumption, stress, fatigue and insomnia can also cause detention bruises. Specialist doctors say that under eye bruises may also be caused by iron deficiency anemia, some liver and kidney disorders. Apart from these, some factors that can cause under eye bruises;
1. Under-eye bruises can often be seen in people with allergic disorders. The blood accumulating in the veins with eye and nasal discharge can increase the clarity of the veins and cause a purple appearance in the under-eye area.
2. Under-eye bruises can also be seen in people with unhealthy diet. When the skin cannot reach the vitamins it needs, color changes and bruises appear under the eyes.
3. Since salt causes edema in the body, it is necessary to reduce excessive salt consumption.
4. Wrinkles and sagging that occur with aging can cause shadowing and dark color in the under-eye areas.
5. During menstrual periods, pale skin color is seen and there may be bruising due to this.
Please follow us on our social media